CALL FOR ABSTRACTS / POSTER SESSION
The Paris Nash Meeting Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for poster presentation during the meeting.
Abstract submission deadline for poster presentations: May 6, 2018
Acceptance notification: May 27, 2018
Abstracts will peer reviewed and scored by the Scientific Committee
If your abstract is accepted, you must register no later than June 15, 2018
Unless you register by that date, your poster will not be on display during the Paris Nash Symposium.
- TITLE IN UPPER CASE*: 15 words maximum, in capitals and bold letters.
- AUTHORS’ NAMES: main author/presenter must be underlined.
- Indicate author eligible for the Young Investigator Award.
- AFFILIATIONS of the authors must be included.
- KEYWORDS: 5 keywords maximum.
- Structure the body of text using the following headings: Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
- Please submit 2 documents: the full abstract and a second copy without authors and affiliations (TITLE and body of
- text only).
- The body of text may not be longer than 350 WORDS.
- Do not include TITLE or author information in the body of the abstract.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The document must be compatible with Microsoft Word 2007/2010/2016 format, using Arial font 12 pt.
- The text must be left-justified and without blank spaces between lines or paragraphs.
- Only standardized abbreviations will be allowed. Any abbreviation should be explained in brackets, the first time it
- appears in the text.
Posters: You will be noticed of the size of the poster boards after the acceptance of your abstract.
The posters will be on display throughout the Paris Nash Meeting.
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org